I have always loved interior design. Growing up it played a major role in my life as every house I lived in was remodeled from one end to the other. This gave me the opportunity to learn about interior design from my mom, dad and our designers, and has really inspired me today! Interior design allows a space to have a certain character or feeling, which can be established through many different design techniques and decorating styles. In the future I hope to succeed in designing a variety of interior spaces, making each special, and fit the particular feeling or style that that job requires. I can't wait to see where my passion for interior design takes me, and what the future has in store!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Elements & Principles of Desgin

I made this poster of different elements of design, each image having its own definition, description and sentences.  These images are all found from the Georgian period ranging from the time period of 1695-1830.  I found it hard to find some of the elements in good quality pictures, but enjoyed learning about the style of design from that time period.  

I made this poster of the different principles of design from the Georgian period 1695-1830.  Each image has its own definition, description and sentence describing it.  I liked this project, not only did it teach me different principles of design, it taught me the style of design that is a part of our history.

No comments:

Post a Comment