I have always loved interior design. Growing up it played a major role in my life as every house I lived in was remodeled from one end to the other. This gave me the opportunity to learn about interior design from my mom, dad and our designers, and has really inspired me today! Interior design allows a space to have a certain character or feeling, which can be established through many different design techniques and decorating styles. In the future I hope to succeed in designing a variety of interior spaces, making each special, and fit the particular feeling or style that that job requires. I can't wait to see where my passion for interior design takes me, and what the future has in store!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Contour Drawing-Pablo

I believe contour drawings such as this one help your drawing skills.  They allow your hand eye cordination to improve as you are put to the test to see how well you can draw an image or object that is put in front of you.  The pre'ciseness of every mark in this drawing was crucial since it was in pen.  I found the key to a successful drawing is to look at the image or object you are drawing for reference points and consentrate on the angles of each line you draw and how they correlate to those of the image.  One thing I took away from this contour drawing was scale and proportion, which was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but overall believe my contour drawing turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment